• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Budge up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budge up

Today I find myself on the bench for the first time in a very long while. Anyone else here?
    Cats are evil.

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Today I find myself on the bench for the first time in a very long while. Anyone else here?
    Did you return to work this morning and find yourself suddenly "let go" or have you known about the end of the contract for sometime?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      +1, finished on December 21st. Been hitting Jobserve etc. since then and not had many calls.

Comment

Enjoying free time at the moment ....as the Aussie guy said the IT market is f***ed.

Job adverts very very specific and replies either not at all or along the lines of "due to the overwhelming response".

Personally I´m glad it is, because I enjoy doing "absolutely nothing". It´s great
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Did you return to work this morning and find yourself suddenly "let go" or have you known about the end of the contract for sometime?
          I was a bit fed up with the gig and I was about to ask for a rate rise to stay when I was told there was no renewal. I guess the answer would have been a big no!

I'm watching Countdown now. What happened to Vorderman and the old host?

Latest letters, if anyone is interested, are:

GKSUEIRVM
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
          X