• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Top Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Top Contract

https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJ...&where&q&AVSDM
    Wolf Boy/Girl Wanted

Job description

All applicants must be genuine, people with beards or wearing masks will not be accepted, although a woman with a beard may be considered under a different job opportunities.

All applicant must also have Circus skills to a high standard.

They must also have a minimum of 60,000 hairs growing on their face & linking up with the hairline, hair on the head is not included in this specification.

The job will run from the 10th January to the 23rd March where the Circus of Horrors, which is now in its 18th year of existence, will perform in in 57 different venues from Jersey to Aberdeen.

Any takers?

What on earth were you searching for to find that one?

Wonder if they would count the hairs at interview...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJ...&where&q&AVSDM
      Wolf Boy/Girl Wanted

Job description

All applicants must be genuine, people with beards or wearing masks will not be accepted, although a woman with a beard may be considered under a different job opportunities.

All applicant must also have Circus skills to a high standard.

They must also have a minimum of 60,000 hairs growing on their face & linking up with the hairline, hair on the head is not included in this specification.

The job will run from the 10th January to the 23rd March where the Circus of Horrors, which is now in its 18th year of existence, will perform in in 57 different venues from Jersey to Aberdeen.

Any takers?
      I'm more of giver than a taker, and for that reason.... i'm out, then in, then out again.
      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Any takers?
        May I refer you to your avatar and / or a mirror?

Actually, Wolf boy AND Wolf girl could sell a few tickets IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          What on earth were you searching for to find that one?
          Somebody posted it on Twitter - I have absolutely no idea how he found it, and I'm not going to ask

Comment

Somebody posted it on Twitter - I have absolutely no idea how he found it, and I'm not going to ask

Very boring answer to this, he likely read this article
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
            X