• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where does dictatorship begin?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I trust free thinkers like most CUK regulars will agree that all the ills of the world are down to egocentrics who love to dominate and control the rest of us.

I know somebody who has applied to be treasurer of the local amateur dramatics society. This is clearly just the first step on an intended path to world domination.

Do you think she deserves to be shot immediately and strung up by her heels from the girder of an Esso gas station? or should one wait until she applies to be chairman in hope of second thoughts?

I feel one should not leave these things too long or history may judge us severely.

Nip it in the bud, assert your authority!

Spod - In "Well, I thought my reply was amusing" mode!

Comment

Tell her to feel your authority! :rollin

Mailman

Comment

At the Altar :\

Comment

When good men do nothing

So why not stand against her

Comment

Well my advice would be to encourage her, eventually after she's taken over the country, started World war III and a nuclear holocaust, she'll get her come-uppance,

...they always do.

Comment

Working...
            X