• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Titcam 2013!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titcam 2013!

And it's back!

Finally got round to setting up the camera again last weekend - it got knocked when I removed the last dead baby last year . We didn't remove the old nest - partly because we figured no-one removes them from trees, and partly because of the logistics with wiring etc. There seems to be divided opinion on whether clearing out the box over winter is a good idea or not.

Last year this time we had a 'rooster' - a tit sheltering overnight in the box. No sign of that this year, but they have been in and out inspecting it during the mornings.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    And it's back!

Finally got round to setting up the camera again last weekend - it got knocked when I removed the last dead baby last year . We didn't remove the old nest - partly because we figured no-one removes them from trees, and partly because of the logistics with wiring etc. There seems to be divided opinion on whether clearing out the box over winter is a good idea or not.

Last year this time we had a 'rooster' - a tit sheltering overnight in the box. No sign of that this year, but they have been in and out inspecting it during the morninngs.

Comment

Get your tits out, get your tits out, get your tits out for the lads (and lasses)

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is there not an Asscam too?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            Is there not an Asscam too?
            She couldn't find any donkeys in the area. Sorry.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              She couldn't find any donkeys in the area. Sorry.
              I could offer some pussy pics?

All three of them.

Lets hope the weather is better for the birds this year.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Wicked - well done! Superb quality pic. Want to do the same but am too late for this year. Got a lot of building work to do on the house this year so fingers crossed will be able to sort out for next spring...

Comment

How fab! I'd be watching them all day if I were you
                  ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Fab shots!
                    Thank's for sharing.
                    one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X