• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Software Patents being slipped in the back door.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Patents being slipped in the back door.

What is the point of having elected officials if when they reject something the civil savants go and do it anyways?

The reason people aren't protesting is because the Europeans are nothing more than sheep and follow whatever they are told. :rollin

linq

Here threaded, how did you get on with those winter tyres last year? Did you go with the Vredersteins or did you eventualy plump for something else?

Comment

I went for the Vredersteins for one of the cars, but the one that the winter tires were intended for stayed with the summer tires all through winter. When it was particularly bad and icy I was cajoled into driving.

Comment

They are a few people who post on here who are well placed to give good advice on slipping things in through the back door. You know who you are.

Comment

They are a few people who post on here who are well placed to give good advice on slipping things in through the back door. You know who you are.
          Lucifer, your frequent posting of pictures is beginning to worry me. I thought I was the sexual deviant here :rolleyes

Comment

I have some sort of curious fascination with that picture. Funny really, as I have never been blading nor visited a chap by slipping in through the back door. No desire to either. Maybe this is truly a case where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts?

Comment

Lucifer, does your wife resemble Jane Goldman?

Comment

Mrs Lucifer's tits are slightly bigger and she has blonde hair, but otherwise not a million miles away, no.

Comment

otherwise not a million miles away, no.
                  Thought so

Mrs Lucifer's tits are slightly bigger and she has blonde hair
                  Who's a lucky boy, then

Comment

Who's a lucky boy, then
                    Well, she can be a right moaning cow sometimes. But she does have enormous tits, so all's well that ends well.

Comment

Working...
                    X