• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever worn a pink shirt (blokes) ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever worn a pink shirt (blokes) ?

Loads in this office - couldn't do it meself, I'm far too northern me....
    Blood in your poo

Real men CAN wear pink, start calling it salmon or cerise and you are in troube
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Real men CAN wear pink, start calling it salmon or cerise and you are in troube
      I'm talking shirts not your lycra body stocking man...

What colour tie would you need to wear though?
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
        Loads in this office - couldn't do it meself, I'm far too northern me....
        I wear them all the time. I also have a pair of pink trousers. I did not think nowadays that there were still men who lacked confidence in themselves to not wear pink. It is no wonder that London is the centre of business where it does not matter where people come from or whether they are gay or not.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm talking shirts not your lycra body stocking man...

What colour tie would you need to wear though?
          I have a pink and gray tie that goes with it
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wouldn't wear one either.... until the Rugby Tour dress shirts 2 years ago was bright pink!! Disaster. To be fair in the end with 28 of us all in one with tie looked pretty smart and no one said anything... but I think that might have been something to do with the size of some of the blokes wearing them. I was the only Medium.....

By choice no... Plenty of other styles/colours to pick from than have to go all metrosexual in pink IMO.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes

Versace

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I wear them all the time. I also have a pair of pink trousers. I did not think nowadays that there were still men who lacked confidence in themselves to not wear pink. It is no wonder that London is the centre of business where it does not matter where people come from or whether they are gay or not.
                I bet you've got a man bag too
                Blood in your poo

Comment

I bet you've got a man bag too
                  Hello sweetie
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Hello sweetie
                    I knew it....typical flash agent
                    Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                    X