• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple User Names

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: no

Thanks...

Comment

Thanks...
      You're welcome, babe

Comment

While we are in a confessing mood

I'm not really a scouser
        I'm not from liverpool
        My name isn't Cooper
        and i hate football.

now wheres that knitting pattern gone

Comment

Plus ...

...you're a bloke aren't you?

Comment

Re: Plus ...

Maybe in reality we're all gorgeous 19-year-old female college co-eds, pretending to be male IT geeks 8o

Comment

Maybe in reality we're all gorgeous 19-year-old female college co-eds, pretending to be male IT geeks
              Not me mate. I am not pretending to be a geek, nor am I pretending to be a 41 year old Software Engineer whose waistline is rapidly catching up with his age. Bearded bloke who hates computers but has a talent for writing software.
              If I could fly my kite and ride my mountain board for a living I would be outdoors for ever.

I do go by another handle on other boards, a handle I have registered here but hardly ever use.
              AKA The Lone Gunman.

Comment

And I'm a giant alien lizard...0]

Comment

No you aren't, do you seriously believe we are going to fall for that old lie? All GL try to spin that one. Trying to pass yourself off as almost normal. You must think we were born yesterday.

You are at least minus thirty five alien lizards inhabiting the same spatial dimension, simultaneously with several other spatial and temporal dimensions, not to mention an infinity of non spatial and undimensional anti-dimensions.

Comment

And I am who I appear to be.

Comment

I'm Threaded

Which is nice. Here's my car

Comment

Working...
                      X