• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple User Names

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plus ...

Hey Jules....

did you buy it from Arkwright?

Comment

I post therefore I exist

I keep reading posts in my head even though they aren't there. get out, get OUT
      None of you exist you are all pretending to be real, but you can't fool me....

Comment

Re: I post therefore I exist

Wrong again. I am not pretending to be real at all. I am purely a defect in your nervous system and happy to admit it. I have just crawled past your spleen and am heading upwards. What your mother said was rubbish, she had her own problems and most were unique to several other people with the exception of herself, so don't try and draw any comfort there! See you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X