• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oscar Pistorius shoots the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What's Africa got to do with a domestic incident, you cretinous illogical moron?
    As I understood the definitions, morons are retarded, but somewhat less retarded than cretins, thus making the last word of your statement somewhat superfluous.

Moron would be a high intellectual ambition for that particular poster.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

He got the wrong idea when the missus told him to take her out on valentines day
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Having dated a few south africans I have some sympathy for the guy. Imagine being nagged in that accent all day.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
          He got the wrong idea when the missus told him to take her out on valentines day
          A little late for Valentine's day but:

Roses are red,
          Violets are glorious,
          But never creep up,
          On Oscar Pistorius.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Looks like he is being charged with murder, there has been a "number of domestic incidents" at the address previously
            I think it was the last straw when she brought him socks as a valentines day present...
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              A little late for Valentine's day but:

Roses are red,
              Violets are glorious,
              But never creep up,
              On Oscar Pistorius.

Roses are red,
              Pistorius is gifted,
              Now he's in prison
              About to be fisted.

Comment

Oscar Pistorius isn't the first member of his family to fall foul of the law.

His older brother Ray is also renowned for being one of South Africa's most notorious sex offenders.

Comment

Poll added. CUK can be judge and jury.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Poll added. CUK can be judge and jury.
                    Perhaps a good thing they only have judge trials in SA; if they had jury trials the whole trial would now be prejudiced by the stories the police have publicised out about previous domestics, messages on i-pads and allegations of steroid use and Pistorius could quite reasonably claim that a fair trial has been made impossible.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Perhaps a good thing they only have judge trials in SA; if they had jury trials the whole trial would now be prejudiced by the stories the police have publicised out about previous domestics, messages on i-pads and allegations of steroid use and Pistorius could quite reasonably claim that a fair trial has been made impossible.
                      True - I was very surprised at the police releasing that information.

I hope it was an accident.

Comment

Working...
                      X