Can I have some of what they're smoking... Can I have some of what they're smoking...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 21

John Galt

John Galt

The theory is that, if fares increase rush hour only, it will discourage people from travelling at that time when they don't really need to. More space will then be freed up for the poor bar stewards who have to travel in the rush hour and will now be charged more for the privilege

threaded

threaded

They'll be sticking a black box up yer bum I guess. :lol

(I think there is an echo)

Lucifer Box

Lucifer Box

Simple economics. When demand exceeds supply, prices rise. We'll have no communist-style fixed price markets here.

Maximus

Maximus

It's obvious innit....

Those travelling during peak hours must be in work, those in work must be earning money, ergo it's only fair that they pay more because they can

sorted

MilanB

MilanB

i conclude if the extra money goes to the government it will be a way of trying to fill the gap lossed from petrol tax as the people switch to the train

Milan.

Gay Bored Geek

Gay Bored Geek

Aren't peak tickets already more expensive than off peak?

Maximus

Maximus

"Aren't peak tickets already more expensive than off peak?"

No doubt NL heavies will be around shortly to correct your warped thinking

SupremeSpod

SupremeSpod

i conclude if the extra money goes to the government it will be a way of trying to fill the gap lossed from petrol tax as the people switch to the train
    English-motherfeckur-can-you-speak-it?

WageSlave1

WageSlave1

The best way to solve the overcrowding problem is to charge fat people double. That way the buggers will be forced to walk and get more exercise, and my nostrils won't be assualted each morning with their pneumatic B.O. It's a win/win situation