• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost...

I've now got to Series 2 ep 6...

Loved the episode where the explosives expert exploded.

Gave up watching it as the plot got increasingly silly ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I've now got to Series 2 ep 6...

Loved the episode where the explosives expert exploded.
      Lost is awful!

I've watched both seasons - It does not get any better - I Kept watching in the hope the next one had to be better - Zeitghost - Give up now - You will thank me for it
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Lost

Ask a policeman.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
          Lost is awful!

I've watched both seasons - It does not get any better - I Kept watching in the hope the next one had to be better - Zeitghost - Give up now - You will thank me for it
          LOST is just another of the increasingly prevalent Hollywood genre of outlandish 'dramas' that never resolve and go no where.

The essential thing about these programmes is that they keep viewers 'hooked' in anticipation of something happening to resolve all the questions and mysteries.

Of course, the questions are never answered and no mysteries are ever resolved.

Save your time and watch Ray Meare's Bushcraft, or something.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Lost is wierd. I think it's kind of crap, but at the same time I'm completely hooked.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The last decent "weird" tv series was Twin Peaks, closely followed by Wild Palms.

Course the film that came after was a bit pants, but what do you expect.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Lost

I gave up watching about halfway through series one. Too great an investment in time for too little satisfaction.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

This is no different to all the other rubbish that has been released recently. No end in site, try and wring as much money out of it as possible!

BTW, what are they up to now? I lost interest ages ago because I just couldnt be arsed watching this program go nowhere (sort of like Invasion).

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    If only I'd listened.

119 hours I'll never get back.
                    Did anything happen in the end?

Comment

Working...
                    X