• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity- how to trade the Cyp banks reopening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

FFS It's just so easy, it's hardly sporting.
    How would you trade then moneybags?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I have a Seymour Cray mug, also photos of myself with several different Crays. The Cray 1 and it's successors are masterpieces of electrical engineering, as well as being iconic designs. You cannot help but admire the people who conceived and built them.

In fact I've been saying for years I'm going to build a custom PC case based on those early Cray designs, but with flashing leds doing the game of life. I might actually get started on that this easter.
      I was thinking of building a beowulf cluster of Raspberry Pi's in a miniature Cray shaped rack.

Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        He wouldn't, he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Ah. Poor SAS.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Ah. Poor SAS.
            If you threw him a crust he wouldn't be grateful. That sort never are.

Comment

But he does have a small eco-shed, a virtual motorbike, and the physique of a toothbrush....with the same personality.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I was thinking Pokeman cards for old Woodbine cards.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  But he does have a small eco-shed, a virtual motorbike, and the physique of a toothbrush....with the same personality.

With talents like that the boy should go far.

As far away as possible.

Comment

Ah. Poor SAS.
                    I'm not the one who feeds my family crap so I can gamble.

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was thinking of building a beowulf cluster of Raspberry Pi's in a miniature Cray shaped rack.

Thanks for the reminder.
                      Ooh I was thinking of an ITX PC and wondering how to deal with the cables and backplates. I hadn't though of using a raspberry pi, that's a good idea. And makes it quite a bit cheaper as well.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X