• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kim Jung Un

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim Jung Un

He's an ugly, fat little fecker, isn't he.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    It's the nukes, chicks love nukes!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      It's the norks, chicks love norks!
      FTFY.

Oh no, wrong site, sorry!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        He lives in a bubble and is a little bubble.

Also, I wouldn't worry about this getting out of hand, because if it does the Chinese will be blamed and there will be repercussions, like trade restrictions, which will mess up their economy big time. With their huge population, with big aspirations now, they're very vulnerable.
        Last edited by OwlHoot; 5 April 2013, 22:24.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

North Korea tells foreign embassies in Pyongyang it cannot guarantee their safety in the event of conflict - amid fears of an escalation of rhetoric.
          What is the risk? Drowning in spittle?

BBC News - North Korea warns foreign embassies to prepare escape

Seriously, this is the "powerplay" of the little guy here. He knows his dad was a ****wit but doesn't want to disgrace his memory so he's trying to get the place invaded without loss of life so that his country and people can be saved. Either that or he's totally ******* mental. He does have peculiar hair.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

A man of varied interests, although that runs in the family: kim jong-un looking at things

Comment

Why don't we send him a teddy bear - I think as a child he was deprived..

Comment

Wandering a bit off topic but did anyone read this item on the coming decline of China?

Ageing population, labour force shrinking and number of pensioners soaring: can China avoid the fate of Japan? - Asia - World - The Independent
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hardly matters how you look when you run an entire country. And the entire world his kinda hoping you don't chuck a nuke over and keep this crappy cold weather going for a little while longer.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

A mirror of CUK then
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X