• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm so bored...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    Ahem...I've actually done a fair bit of researching around this subject - there would appear to be so much 'free' stuff on the net it's hard (oh err) to see how you can get people to pay for it
    Same a being a successfull contractor. Avoid the mainstream and find yourself a niche market that people are prepared to pay for
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      Same a being a successfull contractor. Avoid the mainstream and find yourself a niche market that people are prepared to pay for
      You mean a "Pete Townsend" kind of site?... rather not
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You mean a "Pete Townsend" kind of site?... rather not
        Now now don't be mean, Pistol Pete was doing 'research'. That old chestnut..

Comment

Ahem...I've actually done a fair bit of researching around this subject - there would appear to be so much 'free' stuff on the net it's hard (oh err) to see how you can get people to pay for it
          you'd be surprised what people are prepared to pay for.
          Its a global maket
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

We could start with the gimps revelations from the other thread.

www.contractorshaggs2bagger.xxx

Comment

Working...
            X