• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paaaaarty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paaaaarty

Seemed like a good day to say hello.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

You and Bensey on the same day.

You're doing well I hope.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

If it wasn't for a certain metallic lady, you would be down pit, not in Singapore.

HTH BIDI

Comment

She's only been in Hell for half a day and has already closed down three furnaces.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              If it wasn't for a certain metallic lady, you would be down pit, not in Singapore.

HTH BIDI
              Did Thatcher invent Singapore as well?
              Well, well today I learnt from DA that she invented automation and computing.
              Now what's the commonality between DA and yourself?

Yes that's right, you're both imbeciles.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

HTH BIDI
                Nope, never fancied the mines. I was a bit too clever as a yoof to end up as a miner but if I'd not gone to uni I'd have been in the army.

I'm on the loathe her side of the fence, sure she did good things, but if you're expecting balance from me then be balanced also; she was a great destroyer but not so good at putting tulip in it's place afterwards.

Hence the working class part of the world I grew up in, where people worked hard (And drank hard) and was generally fair and honest is now a sink estate full of junkies, benefit scroungers and massive unemployment; do you blame the people who live there for that outcome or the governments who's policy it was to destroy the industry and not give a toss about trying to replace it with something?
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Nope, never fancied the mines. I was a bit too clever as a yoof to end up as a miner but if I'd not gone to uni I'd have been in the army.

I'm on the loathe her side of the fence, sure she did good things, but if you're expecting balance from me then be balanced also; she was a great destroyer but not so good at putting tulip in it's place afterwards.

Hence the working class part of the world I grew up in, where people worked hard (And drank hard) and was generally fair and honest is now a sink estate full of junkies, benefit scroungers and massive unemployment; do you blame the people who live there for that outcome or the governments who's policy it was to destroy the industry and not give a toss about trying to replace it with something?
                  Can't argue with that. Nicking lead of the church roof, getting bladdered every night on stolen charity boxes and then going home and beating the wife is all I can remember before she crushed the unios and put the police on the street. Ah good days. The bitch.

EternalOptimist
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X