• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not in my name - Poll added by NAT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in my name - Poll added by NAT

This thread is not mine, not after NotAllThere added his poll to it against my will, asking a question that I didn't ask..
    Because it's the right thing to do
    64.29%
    We shouldn't
    28.57%
    AndyW's mum will never die
    7.14%
    Last edited by Ignis Fatuus; 11 April 2013, 09:17. Reason: ****ed up by NotAllthere
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    Why the f should we pay for the Wicked Witch's funeral? It's a final kick in the teeth.
    We? I thought you moved out of UK and were not paying UK taxes.

Comment

Read the other thread. If the leftie mob would leave it alone, no need to pay for security etc.

Yes, maybe a kick in the teeth but entirely self-inflicted

A bit like the miners all over again .......

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus
        but pay tax here.
        Give me your address and I'll post you 50 pence which is your tax share of the money spent on her funeral, I'll double that up to cover the cost of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Read the other thread. If the leftie mob would leave it alone, no need to pay for security etc.

Yes, maybe a kick in the teeth but entirely self-inflicted

A bit like the miners all over again .......
          Can't wait to go up and start smacking some crusties.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

send me 98% of your earnings and switch your electric off 4 days a week then you can go back to the UK before Maggie.

Always happy to help.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Can't wait to go up and start smacking some crusties.
              TV coverage could be quite entertaining, it can't pass without incident. Won't beat the poll tax riots though, she pulled a blinder with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus
                Poll tax
                What's your problem with the poll tax? It sounds to me a lot fairer than current concil tax.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  What's your problem with the poll tax? It sounds to me a lot fairer than current concil tax.
                  To put it simply:

1 person in a very huge mansion pays the same as 1 person in a tiny flat.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                    1 person in a very huge mansion pays the same as 1 person in a tiny flat.
                    And what's the problem with that if the payment is for things like garbage collection, edukation - do people who live in mansions have a lot more children or generate a lot more rubbish, are there LOTS of such rich people in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                    X