• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to end your career.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who had to google what a Bieber was the first time they came up in conversation ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Of course it's distaceful. Everyone knows that if Anne Frank was alive today she would be in her eighties.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Am I the only one who had to google what a Bieber was the first time they came up in conversation ?
        Don't you mean a Belieber? Get with it grandad.

Urban Dictionary: Belieber
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

How to end your career.

Imagine what G.G. Allin would have done in the book......

Comment

He is going to go off the rails big style in the next few years, started already but they are trying to cover it up.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              He is going to go off the rails big style in the next few years, started already but they are trying to cover it up.
              Late for his own concerts, ranting at press etc.

I'll give him 12 months before he is in rehab

Comment

"Shoot me if you want, I will not assist you in the persecution of the Jews!"

"You know she's a Belieber?"

"Up these stairs, behind the wardrobe."

Comment

Working...
                X