• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Without the Splat!

Wingsuit daredevil flies through tiny hole in mountain | World of Sport - Yahoo! Eurosport UK

That mountain l.oks like a camel,

Comment

saw that yesterday, mental!

Comment

Did anyone watch that C4 series about this kind of thing... the guy who free-climbs skyscrapers, walks across canyons on tightropes, etc? They had a wingsuit episode - might even be the same guy?

And I wonder if that climber has done the Shard yet.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

These guys are mental. I follow Jeb Corliss on FB and keep an eye on his vids and it is just ridiculous what they do.

Have a look at him 'Grinding the crack' Terrific music and vid. Slap it on the Smart TV in HD for more oooooo's

He broke his leg hitting his shin on a ledge on Table Top mountain as well so it doesn't always go right.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X