• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's Back - why was I born so Beautiful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    I have known 4 women at least who have done that.

The first 2 someone else pointed it out.

The third I could recognise the symptoms myself. Disappearing to the bog towards the end of a meal was one of them.

It then happened to a very nice lass at work and it wasn't pleasant to see happening.

OMG.. going to the bathroom at the end of the meal doesn't mean bulimia !!! I was once on a date, had chicken which got stuck between my teeth, so was a bit concerned about the way it looked, so went to the bathroom to clean my teeth and got back ... and my date was making a lot of hints about bulimia

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
      OMG.. going to the bathroom at the end of the meal doesn't mean bulimia !!! I was once on a date, had chicken which got stuck between my teeth, so was a bit concerned about the way it looked, so went to the bathroom to clean my teeth and got back ... and my date was making a lot of hints about bulimia
      Sometimes men are simple creatures.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        If a "friend" gives you a present you don't want or can't use then you regift it.

You can either do it somewhat truthfully i.e. "I've been given a box of chocolates and I'm allergic to them " or just give it to someone for a present.

Oh and I'm sure in one of her last "articles" she stated she didn't have any female friends because they were all jealous of her beauty.

Not if you believe the gift is poison or evil, you wouldn't pass it on...

I would though

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
          Not if you believe the gift is poison or evil, you wouldn't pass it on...

I would though
          Why would someone give you poison or an evil gift unless you are that woman?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Why would someone give you poison or an evil gift unless you are that woman?
            Oh some extreme health (unhealthy) people seriously believe junk food/sugars etc are poison, its the way they psych themselves to never eat the forbidden fruits...

Comment

The silly bitch has a face like a dropped pie. Oh the irony!
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                not boasting like, but
                I got my little beauty out at a party once , most of my mates were jealous too.

Hostess fainted clean away (I think she got the vapours)

Handsome ferret is he?

Used to know a girl who kept ferrets, she was a laugh.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm sure yours is better looking then she is.
                  hey up, get your coat EO, you've pulled
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X