She's Back - why was I born so Beautiful She's Back - why was I born so Beautiful
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 38

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Default She's Back - why was I born so Beautiful

Samantha Brick: Joan Collins is right. Any woman who wants to stay beautiful needs to diet every day | Mail Online

I'm just like Joan Collins! - pure click bait gotta to hand it to her

When my husband and I invited friends to dinner, I knew they'd want to bring something along as a contribution to the evening and made a point of saying that wasn't necessary.

So when one friend arrived and thrust a hefty box of chocolates into my hands, I rewarded her with ice-cold contempt rather than the grateful smile she was clearly expecting.

At the end of the evening, that very expensive box of hand-made French chocolates was consigned to the bottom of the kitchen bin, the contents ruined by the coffee dregs I had deliberately poured over them.

I am 42 years old and have been on a permanent diet for the past 30 years. The logic is simple and irrefutable: any self-respecting woman wants to be thin, and to be thin you need to spend your life on a diet.

I don't believe overweight is ever attractive. Whether we like it or not, we live in an age and a part of the world where men and women regard thin as beautiful.

As an actress, this is something Joan Collins understands only too well, revealing last week that the secret to maintaining a perfect hourglass figure into your 70s is spending every day on a diet.

Joan, 79, said she controlled her weight during a long career so that she could stay in work - an entirely laudable attitude.

Like Joan, I have no intention of letting my body slide flabbily into middle age. I believe that any woman with a modicum of self-respect should watch her figure with the same vigour. Is it any coincidence that Joan is still attractive and in demand for work?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

TykeLike

SimonMac is always on top

stop reading the daily mail!!!!!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    why its free amusement.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Super poster

MyUserName is NOT a disguised employee

So eating a healthy diet is good for you???!?!?!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    why its free amusement.
    No, its only purpose is to drive advertising revenue for The Daily Mail, they get more people reading these types of stories than real journalism.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by MyUserName View Post
    So eating a healthy diet is good for you???!?!?!
    Reading the Daily Mail however, is not!

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by Pondlife View Post
    Reading the Daily Mail however, is not!
    The Daily Mail’s List Of Things That Give You Cancer: From A To Z

― Marcus Aurelius

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

Some things in Moderation

cojak is always on top

Stupid, sour-faced cow.

Where's the grace? Where's the restraint?

It's in the French, that's where.

So you want to be a victim? Go on a diet and make sure that everyone you know pays for it.

If you want to be a normal, well-balanced (in all senses of the word) person, see your food intake as a life style choice that you make.

Ooh, that type makes me so mad!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...