• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SimonMac 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I went for a drive yesterday to clear my head, ended up covering West and North Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and back through South Yorkshire
    Take the bike next time. A) You won't get as far, B) You'll feel better.

Best to take a chill out, bit of exercise, time out, do not drink & if you cannot reboot SimonMac 2.0 yourself, try a professional to help.

Not a Bob though.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So how much rep have you gained so far this morning?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

No matter how tulipty life is, surely mate it cannot be so bad that you leave your children without a father. Always be optimistic about the future. Good to know you are addressing the issues openly, it will help a lot.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I went for a drive yesterday to clear my head, ended up covering West and North Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and back through South Yorkshire
          You should have driven to Germany to give Suity a lift back for the weekend.

A trouble shared is a trouble halved?

Or with Suity as counselor, possibly not.

Comment

You live oop north, which means you are a very lucky man. All over the North there is stunningly beautiful scenery. Get out on a bike or on foot and just take it all in. Now that I live in Euroland I appreciate the scenery of England more than I ever bothered to do when I was there; go and see it all; it makes life worth living.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Keep your head up SM.

Hope you work it all out.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you are suffering I hope you find the strength to get past whatever is causing you pain.

Comment

Good luck. Use this as the opportunity to tackle the problem and don't let it win - there are some kids who still want their dad.

Comment

Best of luck Simon.

I know this is depressing, but was going to talk about a horrid subject, 3 kids who are my kids ages (just at uni) had childhood friends committing suicide in the last couple of years, two in the last two months.
                      We are all shattered, these kids used to come to my house all the time after school and at weekends.
                      I have no idea what's wrong with the youngsters nowadays, I honestly think the younger one's lives became more and more complicated, but everyone disagrees with me and thinks yongsters nowadays are spoilt, because a youngster has an iphone and and ipad it doesn't mean their lives are easier.

Anyway, its heartbreaking, life is already too short.

Comment

Working...
                      X