• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SimonMac 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Also look on the bright side - you could be Suity
    Ouch. You really know how to wound, don't you?

Get some help SimonMac
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Its not taken the brains of an archbishop to work out I have been going through a tough time a the moment, I've spoken to a few of you that I class as friends about what is happening, some have told me things which put my problems into perspective but yesterday I hit a new low, and did something stupid which could have left my children without a father.

Talking to the few people I trust completely over night I have woken up with a different view, I am still struggling but I have accepted some things that are not going to change, and I have to learn to deal with it, better than I was doing before.

I know this is Day 1, this is a new SimonMac.......
      So that's what happened to SY01, he exercised the substitution clause.

Seriously though, chin up and sort your self out. Things will look a lot better a couple of months down the line.

Comment

Working...
      X