• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life's little annoyances...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this one is a] something I should admit or b] something that only applies to ladies: when you wear the same trousers 2 days on the trot and halfway through the second day, find yesterdays knickers bunched up near your ankles.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Sometimes I actually do that on purpose, payback for all the times I have innocently held a door open and some PMT ridden bitch has accused me of of being chauvinistic, when its simply good manners instilled upon me
      This ^^

On my first day of my first ever contract, I held a door open for a bint who gave me a look and said "Do you think I'm incapable of getting the door myself ??".

A couple of weeks later, I saw the same bint approaching, rushed to beat her to the door and held it for her, saying, "I know you are my equal, but would you mind very much if I held the door for you ?"
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about underdeveloped coxes.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Not sure if this one is 1] something I should admit or b] something that only applies to ladies: when you wear the same trousers 2 days on the trot and halfway through the second day, find yesterdays knickers bunched up near your ankles.
          Must only apply to the ladies. If it was a bloke it might be 'last weeks' knickers, but never 'yesterdays'
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Not sure if this one is a] something I should admit or b] something that only applies to ladies: when you wear the same trousers 2 days on the trot and halfway through the second day, find yesterdays knickers bunched up near your ankles.
            Ladies only, we men will wear the same pants just inside out the next day
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              This ^^

On my first day of my first ever contract, I held a door open for a bint who gave me a look and said "Do you think I'm incapable of getting the door myself ??".
              Come off it. This actually happens?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Sometimes I actually do that on purpose, payback for all the times I have innocently held a door open and some PMT ridden bitch has accused me of of being chauvinistic, when its simply good manners instilled upon me
                Yeah, if it is a pull door then I like to swing it shut on them as they walk through it. It you are good you can time it so the door hits them in the face as they are saying 'thanks'.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I do it because I am a gentleman not in the misplaced belief you are a lady, maam.

should bunch their knickers.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Come off it. This actually happens?
                    Alas it does, most times I just shrug it off, as others have said I do it because its what I should do, be it holding the door open for a man, woman or dog.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Struggling to imagine how a second day wearing the same knickers can affect how far they droop, unless perhaps you mean two days' continuous wear.

A more detailed explanation, with pictures, would definitely help.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X