• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inflation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inflation

My morning dump is getting bigger. Currently I follow a dump, flush, wipe, flush protocol to avoid blockages (not at client co obviously, there I do my bit to keep facilities busy) but this may soon prove inadequate. I'm also concerned that at current growth rates I'm going to need an operation by the middle of next week.

should I eat more fibre? Or less fibre? Lay off eggs for a few days?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    My morning dump is getting bigger. Currently I follow a dump, flush, wipe, flush protocol to avoid blockages (not at client co obviously, there I do my bit to keep facilities busy) but this may soon prove inadequate. I'm also concerned that at current growth rates I'm going to need an operation by the middle of next week.

should I eat more fibre? Or less fibre? Lay off eggs for a few days?
    Do you find that alcohol helps the passage of big jobbies? - also if you drink red wine you end up with red poo... that's amazing!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Do you find that alcohol helps the passage of big jobbies?
      7am is too early to test this theory I'm afraid.

- also if you drink red wine you end up with red poo... that's amazing!
      I found red bull used to give me red poo. It played havoc with my piles.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Do you find that alcohol helps the passage of big jobbies? - also if you drink red wine you end up with red poo... that's amazing!
        No Troll, not in my experience. And this is exactly why I like red wine. If I drink white wine my p*ss is just like the wine. If I drink red wine however, my p*ss is still yellow, so something remains in me. I gain something by drinking red .

I did not experiment with nr2 though...
        My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

Never tulip at home, why waste possible busy work time when you are at ClientCo
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X