• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car insurance

Can someone explain to me how come its cheaper for me to insurance a Mini Cooper JCW Convertible than a Vauxhall Zafira.

Mini cooper quote £197
    Vauxhall Zafira £205.

I know theres not much in the quotes but they are from the same company !!!
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Car insurance

Because you're a hairdresser?

Comment

They feel sorry for you looking gay in Mini convertible?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Because you're a hairdresser?
        Maybe they figure he's a gay hairdresser and that demographic doesn't have too many accidents?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

People carriers are driven by ditzy mums that spend every day bumping into the car infront at the lights/roundabout due to spending most of their time turning round and shouting at the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            People carriers are driven by ditzy mums that spend every day bumping into the car infront at the lights/roundabout due to spending most of their time turning round and shouting at the kids.
            how sexist

but probably true

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Excuse me but I can think of 3 different examples just last month of when a woman drove a car in the UK and did not crash it!!
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I think the idea is you'd be alone most times in the mini, and surrounded by kids, distracting you, most times in the MPV.

That's how I'd see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I think the idea is you'd be alone most times in the mini, and surrounded by kids, distracting you, most times in the MPV.

That's how I'd see it.
                  Except when you've got your boyfriend sat next to you that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

That's how I'd see it.
                    quite possible. The mini however is Insurance Group 36. The Zafira Group 7. Apart from the fact there aren't any others locally I cannot see how the mini is so cheap.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X