• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst cars you've owned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cars

Interview question.

If a man buys a Lamborghini to compensate for having a small penis, what affliction causes him to buy two?

Comment

My 2nd one is doing a car show in Germany at the moment.
      Time for your medication Jules!

Comment

planetit: I've bought more than 2 in my car buying life. I actually think they are quite a nice car.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Austin A 40 (tempory car, had to tie the door to keep it closed.)

Fiat 124 (rusty cra9)

Fiat 126 (even more rusty)

Renault 30 (only 12 miles per gallon)

Mercedes Benz 600 Pullman (1966) (8 miles per gallon)

Comment

Re: Narodny Podnik

Skoda. It cost twenty-two pounds and I was ripped off.
              I think that's about fair for a full tank of petrol...

Mine was a Fiat - kept breaking down. A close second was a battered old Montego, which was rubbish, but didn't break down so often.

Comment

No Vauxhalls

Vauxhall Chevette, or Shovit, as we called it, cos that's all we ever seemed to do with it. Regularly used to drive it from London to Poole, and get the AA to bring it back for us

Second worst - Austin Allegro ("all agro") - forced on me by a well-meaning parent - even when it worked OK, it was still one of the worst-looking cars around

Comment

> If a man buys a Lamborghini to compensate for having a small penis, what affliction causes him to buy two?

There's some "Extreme Body Modifications" website (BME something?) with pics that might answer this. Think bananas split down the middle :x

Comment

lamborghini

is a large penis provided as accessory with the lamborghini ? viva la dolce vita !

Comment

Re: lamborghini

sappatz: You do get some luggage. On the last one I got a rather nice laptop bag, no good for the laptop as it is a little too small, but for carrying odds and sods when on the bike it is quite useful.

Comment

Working...
                      X