• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm going back to the hotel and going to sit by the pool. I'll be fecked if I'm sitting inside today when it's scorching hot outside. Now to sneak out of the building without being seen....

You've been spotted in Maccy D's

Comment

I'm going back to the hotel and going to sit by the pool. I'll be fecked if I'm sitting inside today when it's scorching hot outside. Now to sneak out of the building without being seen....
      Use a sledge to slide out while punching some folks as you go past?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Alone?
        I had been until I discovered it was a hot tub time machine. Now chilling with my homies Julius Caesar and Genghis with Cleopatra and Helen of Troy. Sweet.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

You've been spotted in Maccy D's
          Is that a DIY Dalek?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I had been until I discovered it was a hot tub time machine. Now chilling with my homies Julius Caesar and Genghis with Cleopatra and Helen of Troy. Sweet.
            That's not asses' milk.

Comment

And Threaded too??
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X