• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be supporting the cloggy and the Irish contingency so will bring some avocaat, edam and smoked salmon and some guinness.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ireland aren't allowed to win as it will bankrupt them which is why they had Jedward for a few years....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        I want to complain about the Irish photo, I was told he was fit, striped to the waist and playing a drum.

Well that's the SMS I got from Dublin

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed Switzerland didn't make it, as I'd probably have paid good money to see a trombone and a flying V in the same band. (and what ever happened to the faux Bavarian oompah acts?)

Does anyone think cheese footballs might be a bit much?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I'll be supporting the cloggy and the Irish contingency so will bring some avocaat, edam and smoked salmon and some guinness.

I can't for the life of me understand why Anouk is doing this; she actually has some talent. Or is she just going to earn a tulipload of money from it and then retire?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I can't for the life of me understand why Anouk is doing this; she actually has some talent. Or is she just going to earn a tulipload of money from it and then retire?
              I haven't actually heard the cloggy entry yet. I was only aware she was in it due to all the articles in the free papers you get in the train stations.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I haven't actually heard the cloggy entry yet. I was only aware she was in it due to all the articles in the free papers you get in the train stations.
                It's tulipe, as is the custom at the Europish Contest. But the woman who sings it is a pretty good rock singer who's had few good songs.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

being based just 45 mins away from Malmo I'm doing my very best to ignore the almost constant radio/tv/advertising bombardment surrounding the eurovision, although I think I'll end up watching it in a bar on saturday
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

My favourite although if they win the country really will go bankrupt:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

WTF are savoury eggs? Aren't they just eggs?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X