• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurovision 2013

Forget the EU crisis, here's what really binds Europe...This weekend sees the Eurovision Song Contest final in Sweden and who better than our very own Bonnie Tyler to lift the prize. The final next year will be in Cardiff, or will it?

UK:

France:

Netherlands:

Eire:

It won't be Germany as their song sounds just like the winning entry from last year and it won't be the following as the didn't make it:

Albania:

Switzerland:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Bloody Eurovision. Now I have to wait an extra week for the next episode of The Voice. Grr.

Comment

Cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks and black forest gateau (frozen) on standby. I might even crack open a bottle of Blue Nun .
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks and black forest gateau (frozen) on standby. I might even crack open a bottle of Blue Nun .
        Nothing like a bit of continental sophistication...
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Sounds perfect, I'll bring some cocktail sausage rolls, savoury eggs, and Arctic roll and I believe I have a bottle of Chantreuse somewhere
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Spain have a good entry this year.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Serbia

Do I spot some camel toe in there?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Seen 2 minutes of a semi final, 2 rappers in space suits for Montenegro.

It was terrible.

Comment

I want to complain about the Irish photo, I was told he was fit, striped to the waist and playing a drum.

Well that's the SMS I got from Dublin

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Forget the EU crisis, here's what really binds Europe...This weekend sees the Eurovision Song Contest final in Sweden and who better than our very own Bonnie Tyler to lift the prize. The final next year will be in Cardiff, or will it?

Eire:

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X