• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Early Retirement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, I got divorced instead.

WDPS!

No chance of me retiring. I'll carry on doing IT as long as I can stick it or until I punch any useless manager or team lead in the head repeatedly. Once the mortgage is paid off in 150 years time, I could probably do something that I really enjoy, cooking related, part time and then spend the rest of my days travelling and kicking tramps.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      WDPS!

No chance of me retiring. I'll carry on doing IT as long as I can stick it or until I punch any useless manager or team lead in the head repeatedly. Once the mortgage is paid off in 150 years time, I could probably do something that I really enjoy, cooking related, part time and then spend the rest of my days travelling and kicking tramps.
      Same here, but less time to pay off the mortages and no kicking tramps.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Statisticians are the new rock stars don't you know.
        Deluded self-important egotistical dicks?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X