• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity cries like a girl as Spurs finish 5th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino - BBC Sport
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Spends big money, plays crap football, no youngsters.
      The opposite of Spurs. Should be a fun journey..........

Comment

And appoint Jose Mourinho - who didn't see that announcement after seeing the first bit of news.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well that's the end of Spurs playing any sort of interesting football.

Comment

Utterly Insane.

He will be at Man Utd by Christmas where he will probably transform the club.

Mourinho is a truck bomb. They will go on a run for a bit, everyone will cheer up then the tulip will hit the fan this time next year. I have no idea why there are still clubs wanting to hire him.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              Spends big money, plays crap football, no youngsters.
              The opposite of Spurs. Should be a fun journey..........
              First he ruined Chelski, then he ruined Man Utd, now I can tear up my letter to Santa. Christmas has come early.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56799400

As predicted on CUK first.

Well that was boring, I was hoping for big player meltdowns in public.

£30m in compensation - Jose will be very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56799400

As predicted on CUK first.

Well that was boring, I was hoping for big player meltdowns in public.

£30m in compensation - Jose will be very happy.
                  I'm more concerned about Sp*rs being a member of the European Super League, its a bit like Bananaman asking to become an Avenger
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I'm more concerned about Sp*rs being a member of the European Super League, its a bit like Bananaman asking to become an Avenger

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

what about arsenal then?

Comment

Working...
                      X