• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flughafen Dortmund Geschloßen....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I feel petty,
    Oh, so petty,
    I feel petty and rotten and mean
    And I...
    (cont. p.94).

Comment

So'k fellas all my German is via helping my partner study it years ago, just listening to her and confirming her recital of german verb tenses, and then just listening and answering when she was working in Germany, so I've never had any German lessons at all - it's all from ear. And not any good....

Same with my far better Russian, Russian for 'I want' is 'Я хочу' translits correctly to 'Ya khochu' but pronounced 'Ya hachoo' and that's how I used to spell it in translit, drove my Russian friends mad when I had no Cyrillic.....

Comment

Working...
      X