• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslamic ray guns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tractor View Post
    If only he'd learned to communicate at school, he might have been able to get the point across.
    I wonder what was his attendance in school's English language and English history lessons

Comment

I think he said muslamic rape gangs, but even so he could be a comedy character.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I think he said muslamic rape gangs, but even so he could be a comedy character.
        In Little England?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Correct.
          It was his east lancashire accent that mangalised what he said.

Edit: Oh, and I would just like to point out that this guy wasn't me

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Correct.
            I guess it was his accent that made him sound like he was repeatedly saying "muslamic".
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              Correct.

Edit: Oh, and I would just like to point out that this guy wasn't me
              I just assumed he was a typical Northener.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X