• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer Footballers Transfer Merry-Go-Round

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    I'm a Bolton Wanderers fan, next years shirt sponsor is QuickQuid. I remember when we were sponsored by the likes of Knight Security, Hird Brown and Elsie's Tripe Shop, and now it's come to this....
    Not any more due to the fans, well done to them but you'll need one soon though.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Not any more due to the fans, well done to them but you'll need one soon though.
      FibreLec

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        FibreLec
        Hmmm, sounds like a particularly dodgy breakfast cereal
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Bump!

Arsenal need a new striker, Bendtner is away in the summer so why not spend the money now, if a £30+ front man gets us the League then we will be laughing, if not he will be half a season into getting his EPL legs and start next season all the better, £2m for Berbatov as a stop gap is not gonna cut it.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Bump!

Arsenal need a new striker, Bendtner is away in the summer so why not spend the money now, if a £30+ front man gets us the League then we will be laughing, if not he will be half a season into getting his EPL legs and start next season all the better, £2m for Berbatov as a stop gap is not gonna cut it.
            Plus he is now out with an ankl injury for about a month. I can see arsenal coming in for Loic Remy

Comment

Is you knew avatar the creation of the easter bunny?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                Plus he is now out with an ankl injury for about a month. I can see arsenal coming in for Loic Remy
                We need someone now, I doubt Newcastle will be too happy if QPR recall him early to sell him

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                  Is you knew avatar the creation of the easter bunny?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    We need someone now, I doubt Newcastle will be too happy if QPR recall him early to sell him
                    They would have to repay the £2m loan fee. But he wants champions league football, and if he knew Arsenal were sniffing he would be very difficult to keep motivated at Newcastle.

Comment

Transfer Deadline Day

Looks like Draxler is not coming to Arsenal, which is a real shame as I think he like Reyes would have given us the boost to take us close to winning the league, with Ramsey out for 6 weeks and now Flamini banned for 4 matches we need to sign someone, but its gonna smack of panic buying

Comment

Working...
                      X