• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Lord, help me.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Another one bites the dust
    Erm, haven't you been tempted with Permiedom in Cloggers?

More I think about it the less I want to stay where I am, and I've just booked 3 weeks in Spain for the end of this contract for me and the kids
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I've just booked 3 weeks in Spain for the end of this contract for me and the kids
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Commuting from said same property in Spain back to the UK for contracts

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Commuting from said same property in Spain back to the UK for contracts
          Should have bought in Portugal instead, or Wandsworth.

Comment

Erm, haven't you been tempted with Permiedom in Cloggers?

More I think about it the less I want to stay where I am, and I've just booked 3 weeks in Spain for the end of this contract for me and the kids
            Tempted and have bitten
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Tempted and have bitten
              ????

What happened to your mammoth plans for a holiday?

Comment

SC is not so much of a big deal, but DV can be a money spinner if you intend to work in government or on government contracts. To the point that certain departments are more concerned abut hiring people with DV than how good they are at the job.....
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

????

What happened to your mammoth plans for a holiday?
                  Currently in the middle of it and also off to Italy with Mr N next week
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    DV is worth a lot in contracting terms, and if you plan to be a contractor for a long time to come, then its worth it.

18 months is nothing.
                    Used to be worth lots but the last few years the rates don't seem to match. As an example a plebe from a site I was on went of to contract for FCO and was boasting about his great new rate of 425 to manage a team in the squirrels part of the business Meanwhile I was getting guys phone me about an FCO role in MK for cloud architects at 650 with only SC on the go...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      People that like travelling to odd countries or have a habit of picking up police cautions in between contracts etc may struggle I guess.
                      A friend of mine had to make sure that his route to New Zealand didn't go via Hong Kong, because the security officer on the project pointed out that it might be interpreted as a short trip to China, which can set the alarm bells ringing.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X