• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope iOS 7 improves on the old grid of icons interface, getting a bit dated now. How about some widgets or some other info other than a red bubble with a number.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      I hope iOS 7 improves on the old grid of icons interface, getting a bit dated now. How about some widgets or some other info other than a red bubble with a number.
      Apparently it's all flat buttons and no skueomorphism any more but the only clue for that so far online is a mockup screen based on what somebody at Apple saw....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Should be iOS 7 and OSX 10.9 hopefully on the developer site later.

I love betas!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I have a feeling mine might fall down the stairs

(The MacBook not the new member of staff)
          your member of staff could hold said book while you boot both of them down the stairs hopefully the staff member would add to the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            come to the dark side
            Boiling my head in a vat of acid would be more enjoyable.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Boiling my head in a vat of acid would be more enjoyable.
              Have to say iOS 7 looks good but OSX Mavericks looks fantastic!

And the new Mac Pro when it comes out - efff me - there will be a few on here justifying that with three 4k displays for doing expenses and an invoice once a month.....

Comment

And the new Mac Pro when it comes out - efff me - there will be a few on here justifying that with three 4k displays for doing expenses and an invoice once a month.....
                Nah. The next Macbook pro will be fast enough with 2 decent 27" screens.

Now how do I get ios7 without forking out for a developer account?
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

iOS 7 looks like a major redesign, like the control centre for quick access to the most used settings. UI looks cleaner and simpler. iTunes radio! bet tunein will be unhappy!

Comment

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                      iOS 7 looks like a major redesign, like the control centre for quick access to the most used settings. UI looks cleaner and simpler. iTunes radio! bet tunein will be unhappy!
                      Have the replaced the rounded corners with something else ?
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X