• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we're off, with the obligatory first fifteen minutes of "Look, aren't Apple wonderful!" guff

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

3. iPad with a decent keyboard. I have the logitech clamshell one, which does a great job of protecting the screen, but I believe they don't do it any more.
      iPad Pro has a decent keyboard. It’s not cheap but then it’s Apple.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

The only 'i' prefixed thing i have is an iRON, and i don't use it much. - feck apple

Comment

The UIKit/MacOS integration sounds like one of the most interesting out of that lot, despite being tucked away at the end as it's a future thing. The machine learning stuff also suggests there could be some interesting new hardware coming along in the not too distant future.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The UIKit/MacOS integration sounds like one of the most interesting out of that lot, despite being tucked away at the end as it's a future thing. The machine learning stuff also suggests there could be some interesting new hardware coming along in the not too distant future.
            The MacPlank architecture?
            or MacHawking? Macshrodinger?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              The MacPlank architecture?
              or MacHawking? Macshrodinger?
              Is my phone on, or off??? - oh, dear

Comment

Dark Modes!!
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Dark Modes!!
                  What? Does that mean it’s going to run Windows?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    What? Does that mean it’s going to run Windows?
                    nah, - it's worse than that! - Z/OS

Comment

Any support for decent graphics yet? Switch to Arm yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X