• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who was complaining about NLYUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was complaining about NLYUK?

Nuisance 999 caller phoned police to complain about a prostitute's looks after meeting her in the flesh | Mail Online

A man has received a warning from police after calling 999 to complain that a prostitute he met outside a hotel was not as attractive as she had promised.

The nuisance caller claimed that the woman had 'breached the Sale of Goods Act' by mis-representing her looks in a newspaper advert.

However, officers in Solihull told him that the prostitute had not committed an offence - and reminded him that he may have broken the law against soliciting for sex.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Thing that made me laugh most about this is the DM explaining the sales of goods act at the bottom and has to point out it doesn't apply to prostitutes.. Tosspots.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Thing that made me laugh most about this is the DM explaining the sales of goods act at the bottom and has to point out it doesn't apply to prostitutes.. Tosspots.
      No house prices are mentioned. And for that reason I'm out.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        No house prices are mentioned. And for that reason I'm out.
        Or pictures of Carol Vordermann.. I don't think anyway

Comment

As it happens that was the old man. I warned him to take a week off work while the surgery scar was healing up.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            As it happens that was the old man. I warned him to take a week off work while the surgery scar was healing up.
            RoS.. Rock solid IR35 defense.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Would that be because it's only hiring temporarily and not selling?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X