• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

15 months FFS?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 months FFS?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343061/Stuart-Hall-Former-BBC-star-jailed-15-months-sexually-abusing-girls-young-nine.html?ico=home^headlines
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Fail link to fail paper..... Fail!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sadly its not about what you have done, but who you know...

Comment

There once was a show called It's a Knock Out
        Where the Beeb and ITV pushed the boat out
        Girls got their shirts wet
        And frolicked on the set,
        And a geezer called Hall got his cock out.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

15 months does not seem very long at all - he'll be out in half of that. Football radio reports won't seem the same though!!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

yes too short :

Primary school teaching assistant sacked after her 18-year-old son was convicted of child sex offence wins £28,000 compensation | Mail Online

Her son was jailed for two-and-a-half years in May 2010 for an offence of grooming and sexual activity with a girl aged under 14.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343061/Stuart-Hall-Former-BBC-star-jailed-15-months-sexually-abusing-girls-young-nine.html?ico=home^headlines
              You should get 15 months for that sloppy link.

I wonder if Viz based Roger Mellie The Man on Telly on him.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                You should get 15 months for that sloppy link.

I wonder if Viz based Roger Mellie The Man on Telly on him.
                I'd be careful there as Roger is based on two people but mainly Mike Neville (an institution in the NE the way that Gordon Burns would be in Manchester or Nick Owen in Birmingham).

I will point out that off screen Mike Neville is nothing like Roger Mellie mainly because Roger hasn't aged over the years.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just heard on R4 the solicitor for the victims saying he thought the sentence was about right. According to the judge he got extra for the denial outside court when first charged but then some time off for the guilty plea - I can just imagine the conversation with his counsel. What a vile piece of work - assaulting a little girl he was reading bedtime stories to at her parents' house is just one of the items that sticks in the memory ( or the throat). Where are all those complaining about witch hunts now?

Comment

What upsets me the most, is that they put others through hell, shouting out, I am innocent of these vile and libellous accusations and cannot wait to clear my name in court, only to 'meekishly' plead guilty when they realise the CPS have done their job properly.

I hope the fat wankstain gets gang raped.

Comment

Working...
                    X