• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello GCHQ!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello GCHQ!

Nice weather, we're having, what!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Beat me to it!

Greetings NSA, GCHQ and any other security agency!

Do you like films about gladiators?
    Have you bled the radiators?
    Do you lick the chutney spoon?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Do you guys have a separate department for cretin surveillance?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Do you guys have a separate department for cretin surveillance?
        I bet that's a big department.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I bet that's a big department.
          Not necessarily, see how few people we need here on cretin-watch. One well-trained cretin-watcher can deal with about 30/40 cretins provided they do it full time.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not necessarily, see how few people we need here on cretin-watch. One well-trained cretin-watcher can deal with about 30/40 cretins provided they do it full time.
            Yes but these are harmless cretins. What about dangerous cretins like amateur terrorists who put bombs in their underpants and set fire to their goolies or shove dynamite in their bums when going to meet the Saudi foreign minister? You might want to keep an extra eye on them.

Comment

But these guys have 60 million cretins to watch....
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                But these guys have 60 million cretins to watch....
                Hang on that's the population of the UK. So you're saying GCHQ are cretins too. Cretins watching cretins.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Yes but these are harmless cretins. .
                  Not necessarily. Dim, for example, is a danger to good taste.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

May I be the first to welcome our new overlords. I have prepared for their inspection a list of c***s:

MF

Comment

Working...
                    X