• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Insomnia Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting up for a flight at 5am, fooking ridiculous.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Getting up for a flight at 5am, fooking ridiculous.
      Ryanair flight from London (BHX)?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Ryanair flight from London (BHX)?
        Nope. Private jet from Guernsey to Southampton and then to Midlands. Too bloody early .

Comment

Nope. Private jet from Guernsey to Southampton and then to Midlands. Too bloody early .
          It's not actually a jet, it's a turboprop (probably an ATR-72) and it's not private either, but due to the max payload of the aircraft they have to limit the number of pax to be able to get off the runway at GCI
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It's not actually a jet, it's a turboprop (probably an ATR-72) and it's not private either, but due to the max payload of the aircraft they have to limit the number of pax to be able to get off the runway at GCI
            Trust me it's a private jet. Clientco has two. Came out of the hangar this morning. None of this lounge, baggae and customs nonsense

Comment

Trust me it's a private jet. Clientco has two. Came out of the hangar this morning. None of this lounge, baggae and customs nonsense
              Photo's or it did not happen

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Photo's or it did not happen

There you go!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have heard of sleep walking before. Though not sleep posting.

When you wake up, remember the toilets on floor 3 need an extra clean today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Mrs BP has suffered insomnia for about 30 years. Recently she went to the doctor after hardly sleeping for 3 days.

Seems doctors are trying a new cure. You don't go to bed until 1am. You have to get up at 7am. After 3 weeks the results are very positive.
                    I thoroughly recommend lots of exercise, was out like a light last night at 11pm after a day trip to London.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      I thoroughly recommend lots of exercise, was out like a light last night at 11pm after a day trip to London.
                      Did you fly first class or by private jet?

Comment

Working...
                      X