• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer flounce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Interesting... Was that a government architecture gig in London per chance? I had someone sniffing round me for a part time gig yesterday and was considering taking it on as an additional gig so I can run two at once

I think contracting is many thing for many people but I can never resist the urge to earn money if its there...
    Something completely different. People I have worked for before. Sometimes I run two (or occasionally three) gigs at once, but am enjoying the time off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Something completely different. People I have worked for before. Sometimes I run two (or occasionally three) gigs at once, but am enjoying the time off right now.
      Good for you. Turns out I couldn't touch this partime one due to conflict of interest. But fronting it for my mate has just landed me a shot at a very nice gig no more than an hour up the road on another 100 a day on my current rate. Think I might have to jump ship early if this comes off

Comment

Working...
      X