• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate Middletons baby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is in labour now.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      She is in labour now.
      I thought the Royal's were politically neutral?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
        She is in labour now.
        Yeah, massive BBC headline:

Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge in labour

Put me right off me feckin' toast that has

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I thought the Royal's were politically neutral?
          Yeah but apparently this is her first visit to a hospital since the torys got in and she is troubled by state of the NHS, with all the eastern european nurses......

.mmmmmm back in 5.

Comment

It's a boy!

Comment

Oh well, at least it gives governments at least another 25-30 years to iron out any constitutional wrinkles caused by the rapid legislation passed in the past 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Oh well, at least it gives governments at least another 25-30 years to iron out any constitutional wrinkles caused by the rapid legislation passed in the past 9 months.
                25-30 years? Unless there is an assassination or two (and we can live in hope) its more likely to 70-90 years given the strength of the genes in that family.

Edit do you think the baby will be called James after Grandad?
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    25-30 years? Unless there is an assassination or two (and we can live in hope) its more likely to 70-90 years given the strength of the genes in that family.
                    IIRC, the legislation had to be in place before the baby was born.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Edit do you think the baby will be called James after Grandad?
                      I think calling the boy Dodi would be a fitting tribute to their step dad RIP.

Comment

Working...
                      X