• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Plan B thoughts from the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Plan B thoughts from the bench

1) Looking at the local population, tattoo removal companies are due to flourish over the next decade or so.

2) Forced pension enrollment: where's the money going to be invested?
    -Cue a shares boom just in time for the next election.

Just my idle thoughts, DYOR.

Maybe plastic surgery as well. Saw a woman today with two studs through her wrist.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
      2) Forced pension enrollment: where's the money going to be invested?
      Your money will be used to pay previous "investors" into the biggest Ponzi scheme known to man on this planet - Social Security and Pension system.

But don't allow this to make you feel bad - you need to be in perfect health to live and work until age of 90 which would be the time when you'll be allowed to draw some of your "invested" money.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Your money will be used to pay previous "investors" into the biggest Ponzi scheme known to man on this planet - Social Security and Pension system.

But don't allow this to make you feel bad - you need to be in perfect health to live and work until age of 90 which would be the time when you'll be allowed to draw some of your "invested" money.

HTH
        whs

Bloody hell, I'm agreeing with AtW on economics. I think I need a cuppa.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          ZeitPater was still looking after the garden at 90.

At 93, the idle bugger has given up & I've got to do it instead.
          Now that would piss me off. I bloody hate gardening; it's almost as boring as golf. We have a yoof who does the garden for us. He keeps asking whether something's a plant or a weed tough, which I find a bit confusing myself.

Comment

Perhaps you should hire an actual gardener.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Perhaps you should hire an actual gardener.
              Perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Now that would piss me off. I bloody hate gardening; it's almost as boring as golf. We have a yoof who does the garden for us. He keeps asking whether something's a plant or a weed tough, which I find a bit confusing myself.
                Tell him that a weed is just a plant that's in the wrong place

that should confuse him

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X