• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's NLUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    No mentions of Swans ever so unlikely

Who is pf?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      No he wasn't.
      WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        No he wasn't.
        Was that Kasier then?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
          Who is pf?
          He was a bloke that posted on CUK back in the early days 2000-2001 I believe. If I remember rightly he'd been out of work for a looong time and had some serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            He's probably a pretty average contractor, but on here he is funny, and as a forum is basically a giant clique join in or **** off!
            I very much doubt he reaches pretty average!

Only funny if you mean in the odd or weird sense.

He has become a caricature of the caricature that he started out as.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that it is possible he does it deliberately, although I am not totally convinced he isn't really the twunt he seems

Comment

Working...
            X