• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What % of your turnover goes on training ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
    Perhaps we need a new thread on avoiding "the next Delphi". I don't have a simple answer, because its a function of what skills you have personally which determines which new ones you can pick up easily and cheaply.

Some of what I tell people sounds obvious to you and frankly to me as well. However you would be surprised how many people don't think their way out of career crises and being mildly well known I get a lot of people coming to me after the fan has been hit.

Even allowing for that you point about it being a little obvious isn't without merit, but I'm not punting a prepack solution here, I'm trying to get people to think about this a problem to be solved rather than a situation you are in.
    Do you get paid by the word ?
    I run my business to maximise my profit. I will decide what training I need and how to map out my future. ta anyway

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
    X