• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oui Oui B+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oui Oui B+

Only a B+, obviously don't follow the P code: Urinal Man - Learning Urinal Simulator
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

A+ here.

Comment

A-

but at least my shoes aren't wet.

They missed the other standard decision influencers.

1. which urinals are located in a lake of urine.
      2. which are alongside the hand driers so you get people barging into you and pee spray.
      3. Which ones have a view of the door.

etc its so complicated.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        A-

but at least my shoes aren't wet.

They missed the other standard decision influencers.

1. which urinals are located in a lake of urine.
        2. which are alongside the hand driers so you get people barging into you and pee spray.
        3. Which ones have a view of the door.

etc its so complicated.
        Would it make a difference if they weren’t all black?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Would it make a difference if they weren’t all black?
          And left handed? That there's the devils work son....

Comment

I find the whole idea of urinating in front of other people quite disturbing. If anyone is in the cubicle next to me, I have to wait till they flush before I pee to mask the noise. (I got a B)

Comment

Working...
            X