• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Mail float

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now what is the appropriate smiley for those ego bought more shares when everyone else was selling them
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Champagne's on me at the Christmas party
      Damned decent of you. for that man!

Comment

Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Damned decent of you. for that man!
          Alas all in a SIPP so you will have to wait 22 years for a drink

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm still in and obviously happy but 500 notes isn't a life changer for anyone on here. Missus has been saying wow, that's brilliant till I pointed out we would need one of these deals every single day to pack in working !
            Also can't help but think about the 10k of shares I actually applied for...

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
              I'm still in and obviously happy but 500 notes isn't a life changer for anyone on here. Missus has been saying wow, that's brilliant till I pointed out we would need one of these deals every single day to pack in working !
              Also can't help but think about the 10k of shares I actually applied for...
              There was plenty of chances to get more shares, I managed to get my extra shares at an average of 490 so still up 20% on that lot

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Sickening.

We'll raise to toast to you at the party as we celebrate our dirty spekulation

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  There was plenty of chances to get more shares, I managed to get my extra shares at an average of 490 so still up 20% on that lot
                  Agreed and I can find hundreds of 'hindsight' trades that will make me rich. I expected the initial bump to be the bulk of the rise, which I was not alone in thinking. I have significant concerns about RM as a business to invest in from a standing start so while I knew they were selling it cheap, it is not a business I would choose to invest in without the cheap price 'bribe'.

Comment

currently touching 590p on the ask

Comment

Dividend has been declared of 13.3p a share so a yield of 4.03% if you bought at the original price, or 2.66% if you buy today

Comment

Working...
                      X