• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So friend at clientco is in hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    I think I worked with the same guy. He cut himself on the bog-roll dispenser in a motorway services if I remember correctly. The jokes about him tearing his arse open in a motorway service station are still being used now.
    Not the same guy. This chap apparently sustained the injury in the gym while doing situps...
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Yeah and thanks for your complete lack of sympathy!
      So what was / is up? You won't get sympathy if you don't spill.

Did you hit your head and wake up with foreign accent syndrome? Have you been speaking Welsh all day?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        So what was / is up? You won't get sympathy if you don't spill.

Did you hit your head and wake up with foreign accent syndrome? Have you been speaking Welsh all day?
        It was just a routine visit...

Man visits A&E unit 263 times - Silobreaker
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X