• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Always tired at work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Didn't know you were a permie Blaster.
    oh God yes ...

...but could be worse 5 minutes round the corner and so far home at 5:30 most evenings the latest I've come home was 6

..and very little pressure actually though everyone talks as though there is.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 16 September 2013, 17:44.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I'm losing the will to live at clientCo. There seems to be an assumption that I'm going to extend again, but think it may be time to call it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        WHS -

Working from my own office, each working day I'm up around 9-9.30am, nothing earlier. Getting up early for work is a sure way to an early grave.
        It's hard to see how an independent Scotland can fail
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          It's hard to see how an independent Scotland can fail
          Like the rest of the continent, work less to become more productive.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X